Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2018

June 29, 2018

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,
to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple."

Psalm 27:4
"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear:
the LORD is the strength of my life,  of whom shall I be afraid?"
Psalm 27:1
"Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread?
and your labour for that which satisfieth not?
hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good,
and let your soul delight itself in fatness."

Isaiah 55:2
"A person's life will be lived in the light of the treasure he is seeking."

".. Why herein is a marvelous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened my eyes."

John 30:9

No comments: