Search This Blog

Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July

Just a few pictures from today.

Does anyone recognize this Country Maiden?

Sometimes it's hard to find a table big enough outside to hold all the food for a family this size.
So we improvised today.

The pretty young lady is not a Castlebury. But she looks like she could be Ashley's sister.

When did all my little children get so -----growed up?

Here's my dear husband, David.


This is a good spot for cook-outs. Right under the pecan tree, overlooking the field and garden, with Ashley's pretty garden to enjoy.

Oh Sigh.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Dear Sharon,
Indeed I do recognize that pretty Country Maiden!!! Ashley looks so sweet on the tractor and with her sweet doggie!

Your picnic looks wonderful. What a beautiful homestead you all have. I really liked the idea for using the tractor for a table. I could see that being in Country Living magazine!

Thelma is beautiful (so is Ashley!!!) and I agree, they look like sisters! Thank you for sharing these photos of your beautiful and happy family!!! The Lord is so good!!!
Blessings,
Paula

Anonymous said...

I loved looking through your blog. It's so simple and close to home. I saw your blog link at the bottom of your email (for GGM ads) and thought I'd stop by! Glad I did. I will be adding your link to my blog. :)

I may find it but does your daughter have a blog?

Many blessings!
Miss Jocelyn

Sharon said...

Dear Miss Jocelyn,
Oh, I'm so glad to visited my humble blog! I am looking forward to reading your blog as well, as I just found it! Ashley's blog is listed as CountryMaidenLane under my favorite blogs. Thanks for commenting!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,
I have enjoyed your sweet blog. I love being a homemaker. Like Ashley I was out numbered with brothers growing up.
Have a blessed and simple day.
Elizabeth