Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

More Update

Welcome dear friends. I'm giving you some more pictures that were taken during my nine month siesta! I hope you enjoy them!


Life can be so much fun! It's really in how you look at things.



Here's Mrs. Pelc and I earlier this spring up in Missouri.
She's a REALLY funny gal. We always have such a hoot when we're together.
You should hear her sing!


Dreaming . . . .



We had some new additions to the family. Ducky Doodles!



These little balls of fluff belong to Sayre. He ordered 6 Pekins, 6 Mallards, and 6 Rouens (sp?).
He ordered a straight run.


May was such a lovely month this year. This clamatis is growing just where I found it, at the foundation of the new addition. I don't know how it got there, but I nearly pulled it up thinking it was a weed!


Isn't it lovely!



Here's little Hamlin.




"New Dawn" was simply covered with roses! I invited Marmee over to see it after church, and she just couldn't believe her eyes!





The strawberry patch beckoned again ~ and of course, we succumbed.



Sigh. . . . another last time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We would sure all love to have an update about how Ashley and Ryan are doing now.
If it could be possible, please post once to let us know. God bless you!