Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh My Goodness! Has It Really Been Nine Months???

It is with great embarrassment, and I do hang my head in shame, that I write this "latest" blog post. This must be some kind of record for Blogspot. No one has ever neglected her blog the way I have. But I have a good excuse . . . . just like you, I've been busy.
Let me fill you in on some of the goings~on.


Ashley is engaged to Ryan Pelc, of Columbia, Missouri. This is a story in itself.
After their wedding, he will be whisking her away to live in Missouri. He has been building a house in the country for the two of them to make their home together.



You know I'm going to miss this girl! I've had her all her life! The past 26 years have been spent with her either under my feet, or by my side; but always dear in my heart.



These following photos were taken on Ashley's birthday, March 7. Here is my Dearest, and Sawyer.


Two of my young men. Haaaand---some!



This is truly a rare moment.


Sweet....


Ashley asked for a cake roll this year, but as you can see, I still don't have a plate long enough to accommodate one. Nor is it very pretty. Neither did I have 26 candles. But boy was it good!!!!!


Ashley took this picture. She always has a knack for being in the right place at the right time with a camera in hand.
I just love little boys!

3 comments:

Nanny Ree said...

It's great to see all your new pics ~ I'm sure you will miss Ashley but I know from experience you will not be "rid" of her lol!!!!!! I hope all goes well with the wedding as I'm sure it will & look forward to seeing pictures of it I have been following theirn"courtship" & the building of the house on Sarah's blog. It's good to see 2 lovely families united in love & in God. Marie x

Maiden4Christ said...

Dear Mrs. Casserole,
Wow!!! I'm flabbergasted!!! What a wonderful post. Might I ask what the jellyroll was made of? THanks for the visit. Hope to see you soon.
~Bethany Francostien

Anonymous said...

Dear Sharon,

As we get closer to the wedding of our children, I also have been reflecting on many things. God gave us tremendous gifts in that He entrusted us with children to raise. Through the years, we have passed many milestones with our children. In God's perfect timing, He has brought Ashley and Ryan together and they will soon begin a life together as husband and wife. As mothers, we will move into a different role as we encourage them in their marriage and (Lord willing) in raising godly children. (Titus 2:4) I truly look forward to this new journey in life. Thank you for sharing this blog post.

Nanci Pelc