Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Family Mercantile Catalogue


When I was a child, one of my favorite pastimes was to go through the Sears or J.C. Penney catalog and pick one item from each page. I pretended that someone would go back behind a curtain and quickly bring out the item I had just selected, and it was mine to take home!
Can you guess that I love to shop?
Those old-time catalogs are almost a thing of the past, with the Internet replacing the need for such things. But I will always prefer the printed page: it is tangible, and I can refer back to it quickly. It is REAL!
I wish to introduce you to a new kind of catalog. This is put out by a group of 18 small businesses, all united in the purpose of promoting the Christian family, and in particular, the role of the Home Maker. You may visit the on-line catalog or request a free catalog at The Family Mercantile Catalogue.

No comments: