Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Washing the Feet of a Little Child



I love being a Mama. It is the best thing to me. How I wish I were a better Mama. God has been so good to allow me,
for a very short season, to have precious children under my wings.



Through the years, it has been my delight to bring them in from a hot morning of play, sit them up on the edge of the kitchen sink, and wash their small precious feet. I think of how short my time is with them; how little time I have to teach them the ways of the Saviour. It's during these "foot washing sessions" I remember how He suffered the little ones to come unto Him, for of such is the Kingdom of God. I also remember of how He washed the feet of His beloved ones.



There are such important lessons for them to learn.



This is the is the reason I am a Mama.

No comments: